THE ULTIMATE JAMES BOND EXPERIENCE:
4 NIGHTS AT GOLDENEYE
EXPERIENCE THE BIRTHPLACE OF THE GREATEST SPY SERIES EVER CREATED, WHERE ALL 14 JAMES BOND BOOKS WERE PENNED, AND LIVE LIKE WORLD RENOWNED AUTHOR IAN FLEMING DID WHEN HE GAINED INSPIRATION ON THE NORTH COAST OF JAMAICA MANY YEARS AGO.
Your exclusive 4 night experience for two at GoldenEye includes:
· A Private Boat Trip to Laughing Waters Beach with Picnic Lunch
· Experience the beach popularized when the first James Bond movie, Dr. No, was filmed on location featuring the famous scene with Ursula Andress emerging from the water to meet Sean Connery. Includes cocktails, snacks, & a picnic lunch on a 32 ft Proline with deck for a half day. Excursion lasts 4-5 hours.
· A Private Guided Snorkeling Experience Explore the beautiful sea below near the Ian Fleming Villa where Fleming enjoyed snorkeling.
· A Private Trip to Firefly, Celebrated Playwright Noël Coward’s Former Estate Tour the famous writer’s old home where he frequently entertained famous guests, including Fleming, & take in the best view of the Caribbean with a cocktail in hand.
· A Bottle of Bollinger – La Grande Annee Sip on the famous champagne featured in many Bond films, first mentioned in Fleming’s 1956 novel, Diamonds Are Forever.
· A Copy of Goldeneye: Where Bond Was Born by Matthew Parker, signed by Chris Blackwell Learn about Jamaica’s strong influence on the creation of Fleming’s spy series & the connection to GoldenEye.
· A Private Tour of Ian Fleming Villa (if available) Tour the place where it all began, where all 14 James Bond books were written.
· Full Daily Breakfast for Two
· Complimentary Cocktail on Arrival
· Free High Speed Wi-Fi Nightly Turndown Service
· Use of Tennis Court, Non-Motorized Water Sports & Par Fitness Course
· Daily Glass Bottom Boat Tour at 9am
· A Flask of Blackwell Rum
Total Package with Accommodations starts at US$3,660
Travel window: Available January 4, 2020 to October 31, 2020 Booking window: Now to October 31, 2020 4 night minimum stay
Booking is based on double occupancy and subject to availability. Four night stay required. Room rate varies by season. Additional days can be added at request for additional price. Package can be added to existing bookings of 4 nights of more, if requested. For more information phone us at 1-888-DDHRM09